This is the privacy notice of CruiSea Application and website https://www.CruiSea.us. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to CruiSea Incorporation. We are company number (company registration number) registered in the United States of America.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our application (the “App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- when you download, install, register with, access or use the App;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and other user and/or CruiSea via the App or website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Google Play Service, or your software downloader;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the App.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, photographs of you, credit card information, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the App collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as, employment information, age, education; and/or
- about your internet connection, mobile device or other equipment you use to access the App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you access or when you use the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the App. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the App, or transmitted to other users of the App or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you access, download, install and/or use the App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- When you access and use the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
- Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- The App may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- The App may also collect real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the App according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognize you when you return to the App; or
- provide the services requested by you (for example, attaching a picture to your profile, allowing you to message with your contacts/other users, or communicating or verifying your location at the correct address)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies: Certain features of the App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons: Pages of the App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit CruiSea, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of application content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the App and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the App or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the App;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may unsubscribe from such communications; provided, that the foregoing does not apply to general communications regarding your account, such as email confirmations, communications regarding the validity of the credit card information provided or other general communications regarding your account.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CruiSea about or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cruisea, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your mobile device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the CruiSea. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by CruiSea to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from the specific communication or by sending us an email stating your request to support@CruiSea.us.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION:
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any social security information, payment transactions and credit card information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.
The current Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC) defines an individual’s consent as “any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed.” Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relative to the purposes for which they are processed.
In regards to GDPR regulations ‘signing-up’ into CruiSea App and Website ensures:
- Clear indication that the consent of users are unambiguous and involve an explicit affirmative action.
- Users consent are separated from other terms and conditions.
- According to GDPR, our Website has no pre-ticked opt-in boxes.
- It requires granular consent for distinct processing operations.
- Your right to withdraw consent at any time is equally guaranteed.
COOKIES POLICY UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
- To track how you use our app and website.
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on the App and Website.
- To keep you signed in our App and website.
- To register your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them.
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CruiSea makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this Application or its website.
ALL THE MATERIALS ON THE APP AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS AGENTS OR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF EMOTION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.